Benefits to Sponsors
Your support promotes sustainable agriculture, contributes to a more informed public, and increases collaboration among farmers, industry, governments and other agencies with a common goal of creating and maintaining soil health for future generations.
- 2016 Eastern Canada Soil Health Symposium
- 2017 Soil Health Summit-2020
- Position Paper on Soil Research Needs
- Position Paper on Soil Status in Canada-A 30-Year Update since "Soil At Risk"
- Canadian Conservation Hall of Fame Award
- L. B. Thomson Award
- SCCC Photo Contest
- Social Media Program: Podcast and/or YouTube
- International Decade of Soils (2015-2024)
- Let's talk! What areas of support interest you?
Note: All donations of $100 or more receive an income tax receipt.